Wednesday 1 April 2009

The honeymoon period is over...

Congratulations to the Happy Couple.

There has been a week of celebrations, nuptials and partying here at Invergarry Lodge recently, I am sure all the guests would join me in thanking Matt and Jenny for allowing us to share their special day and for their generous hospitality

The newly weds are honeymooning and have left me in charge…… again. I am taking this as a complement that I did a good job last time and they promised me it would be quiet.

As well as congratulating them on their wedding, I would like to offer congratulations for their first anniversary, as it is a year since they moved to Invergarry and took over Invergarry Lodge. They have achieved a great deal in the year and I know they have many more plans for the future.

It would appear that March is a good month for Mr and Mrs Jenneson and leads me to wonder if there may be another celebration next March !!

I know that everyone who shared their wedding celebrations and all who know Matt and Jenny wish them every happiness for their future together.

Sue (Matts Mum and now Jens Mother in Law) x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to join Sue in thanking Jenny and Matt for inviting us to join their wedding celebrations. They had worked so hard to make everything run smoothly. The wedding day was perfect in every poosible way. Even the weather. Who thought we would be drinking champers on the lawn all afternoon!such a fantastic time. We, and I'm sure all the other Exiles wish you both health and happiness for many years to come. (How can you not be living in such wonderful surroundings.) I'm sure Dylan was delighted to see you home again. I can't imagine how manic the greeting must have been - maybe I can!

I would also like to thank Sue who worked so hard for us all making sure we lacked nothing.

Say hello to Harry and Dylan. Hope to visit later in the year and bring Dylan's and bring the two blonds.

Julia